Felix may collect one or more information you provide when you sign up for the services provided by us, as part of our identity or account verification process.
This information may include:
- Personal identifiers: Details such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, driver’s license, or other government-issued identification number; Financial information, including bank account and void cheque; tax information and other historical information.
- Transaction related information: When you use Felix platform for payments related activities like performing refund, sale etc., we collect information about when and where the transactions have occurred, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, signature, and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Device related information: While using Felix platform, we may collect specific information about your device for attestation (anti-fraud and malware-prevention) purposes including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, and information about the device’s interaction with our platform.
Felix may use your information for the following purposes:
- To process or log payment transactions
- To analyze or display historical transaction or usage data
- To contact merchant customer for account related issues and communications related to service provided by Felix, including any software updates, security alerts and administrative messages
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts or agreements entered between parties
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate card brand, local government, Felix policies or be deemed as potential illegal activity
- To comply with our legal obligation, including but not limited to complying with tax and financial reporting, card brand reporting requirement
- To comply with other applicable criminal and civil law and regulatory requirements under federal state, and international law
- We have taken commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of secure data storage, strong data encryption, and the use of multi-factor authentication.
- All information you provide to us is stored on certified secure servers in a controlled environment in the United States or within the region of payment activity with limited access. The laws of United States, therefore, apply to this information.
- We manage protection of data consistent with applicable legal and regulatory requirements such as EMVco, PCI-DSS and GDPR.
- Passwords that are created or provided to customers/users for accessing the Felix platform and/or service must be kept confidential.
Users should not share their password with anyone.
- We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, is guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- All information kept for our records is only kept for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
We will delete or destroy all information in accordance with applicable law or data retention policy requirements.
- We may share your information with relevant payment processing institution for specific purposes not limited to setting up your account, to complete any order customer has requested, or to maintain a record of your transactions, as requested by such institutions.
- Under all circumstances, we may share your information with government or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so by law, court order, or government regulation, warrant or subpoena.
- We never sell or rent personal information to third parties, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
- We respect your privacy, and we will only collect and process your personal information for legitimate business purposes.
- We do not collect personal information on our website.
- To provide our products and services, manage our website and respond to questions or comments, we may collect contact information from our potential or current customers when they complete our website contact form, such as name, company name, email address, and telephone number.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, to analyze and provide information about how our website is used. Google Analytics may collect personal information, such as IP address but does not provide us with any of the personal information that it collects. If you want to delete or remove the cookies used by Google Analytics, please opt-out at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Cookies and links
The privacy policies and practices of those websites may differ significantly from our policies and practices.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such websites.