- email at email@example.com;
- logging a support ticket via a web form on the website.
Felix.Terminal provides full payment terminal functionality, including tips and receipts. Felix.Terminal is able to:
- Take EMV payments using Visa, Mastercard, and American Express;
- Take keyed payments by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express;
- Process refunds & voids;
- Generate and send receipts via SMS, and printing;
- Run a search query and list past transactions;
- Turn tips on or off;
- Connect a Bluetooth receipt printer
Felix.Terminal runs on Android devices with the following specifications:
- Android OS 10 and above
- Enabled Wi-Fi or mobile data
- NFC capabilities for contactless payments
- Bluetooth connectivity for receipt printing
- Enabled screen lock feature
If you are not sure whether your device is compatible with Felix.Terminal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tap & Go EMV payments using Visa, Mastercard, and American Express;
- Keyed payments using Visa, Mastercard, and American Express;
- Mobile wallet payments using Apple Pay, Google Pay
- Search previous transactions by selecting Search in the bottom left of the app.
- Find the transaction in the list.
- Expand the transaction by selecting it.
- After going to the transaction summary, select View more actions at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Refund transaction.
Yes, you can. There are set options along with the custom input where you or your customer(s) can choose how much they are willing to tip.Note: if you can't see the Tip screen during the Sale, please navigate to the "More" options and enable tips within that section.
Software issues or advice
- Make sure you are tapping in the correct place in the right way. Place your card on the back of the phone and hold it there until you hear a beep sound. Then, remove your card. If you are unsure whether you are tapping the right way or need more help, please refer to our How-to guide.
- The card might not be supported. Please check the list of supported cards / wallets in the "Transactions" section.
- The card is not a contactless card.
- Make sure you are using an approved device.
- Try one more time with the above hints.
- If the problem persists, you can use the keyed payment.
- If you have tried everything and it still doesn't work, you can report a ticket to us detailing your problem.